First Two Rows
Home Wordings Content
My Get Out of the Middle Philosophy:
If you’re coaching others on getting out of their own way, but you’re too afraid to rock the boat in your own life, then you’re not operating in integrity. But before you get all WHHHHAAATTTT + eyebrow-raising and defensive, hear me out...
- Everybody is in transition...all of the time. Be it relationships, careers, finances, or anything else -- at some point we all get a little too comfortable with the familiar and the status quo.
- Movement is about being aware of where your energy is + consciously choosing to change your thoughts, feelings, & actions in order to kick up your A game. (No B game allowed here….)
- As a coach you’re not immune to transition or hanging out in an area of mediocrity. But you should be.
- If you’re rolling about in self-doubt and stalling at ‘good’, well, you can’t really expect clients to believe you can coach them to great breakthroughs. I mean, seriously, if you aren’t walking your talk, well, you aren’t exactly the ideal poster child for your beliefs, practices, or business. (quick test: would you ask yourself for a testimonial?? Answer fast!)
- Being a highly inspiring person and coach -- with integrity (!) -- is about actually doing what you say. Minus victim mantras, smoke n’ mirrors, or half-hearted efforts.